To advance, transmit and spread the ethical and philosophical principles of Krishna Consciousness as revealed in the teachings of Bhagavad Gita and Srimad Bhagavatam to all classes of people regardless of caste, religion & gender, the India Heritage Foundation - Sunnyvale conducts the following activities:
- Establishment of Cultural Centers which will facilitate, promote and preserve: a) Vedic Culture and Heritage b) Practice of bhakti yoga to bring hormony and peace to oneself and in the world c) Indian traditional form of Art, Music, Dance and Handicrafts d) Vedic culinary to promote vegetarianism and compassion towards all living entities e) Goshalas to protect cows so as to educate public about the importance of cow protection.
- Distribution of free food to a) underprivileged children b) economically weaker sections of society c) all visitors to the cultural center.
- Conducting various training and educative programs like a) printing and publishing of Books, Magazines and Newsletters b) conducting lectures, workshops etc with the objective of moral rearmament of the society c) providing opportunities to render practical services that impart values like truthfulness, honesty, humility etc. d) conducting camps, competitions etc e) distribution of films, CDs etc.
- Sunday school for children: Sunday School provides fun filled strategies to present Vedic Culture to children aged 5 - 15 through the medium of music, drama, debates, quizzes and games.
- FOLK Preaching: Friends Of Lord Krishna is a youth program which teaches the ancient techniques to release stress, anxiety and control the mind and brings out the inner spiritual strength.
- Krishna Ashraya: Krishna Ashraya program is a home based program to encourage people to get together and learn the instructions of Lord Krishna through the teachings of Srila Prabhupada.
We solicit your active participation in furthering the objects, which are beneficial to the whole mankind.