Krishna Ashraya means - Take shelter of Lord Sri Krishna and HIS Instructions- A home based program to encourage people to get together and learn the instructions of Lord Krishna through the teachings of Srila Prabhupada (An eminent vedic scholar of modern era)
Most of us got really busy with office schedules, traffic, household duties, and kids. Its very hard to find out time to hear or read about Bhagavad Gita - The most ancient vedic scripture - spoken by Lord Sri Krishna.
What you learn:
- How do we understand our Self - Self Discovery
- How to control the restless mind
- How to control our emotions
- How to overcome depression
- How to perceive and react to the unfavorable things in life
- How to overcome Stress
- How to experience the inner peace and happiness
- How to understand the most intricate word - KARMA
- How to understand our relation with GOD
The Upanishads say that for one who has conquered the mind, the mind is the best of friends; but for one who has failed to do so, his mind will remain the greatest enemy. Arjuna characterized the mind to be restless, turbulent, obstinate and very strong, and thought subduing it would be more difficult than controlling the wind.
We cordially invite you to our home to discuss various spiritual topics like Bhagavad Gita, Srimad Bhagavatam, Melodious Krishna Bhajans, Arati, and delicious sanctified vegetarian dinner.
Please Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate in our Satsang program.